Borrelli, Huard & Wesley Agencies Insurance Update
Thu, Jun 17, 2021 8:38 AM-
Statewide Fraternal Benefit Event Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:00 PM-8:00 PM
LIVE Virtual Seminar with Joe Jordan
Inspirational Speaker and Behavioral Finance Expert
Registration will be limited
Join us for an informative online presentation by inspirational speaker and behavioral finance expert Joe Jordan. Joe will discuss “Stress-Free Retirement Planning,” including how to plan for your financial future and a secure retirement. Joe believes in the mission of the Knights to protect families by providing economic security and stability. Only by helping others can we truly “Live a Significant Life.” Here are some of the topics Joe will cover:
1. The importance of “Living a Significant Life” that goes beyond merely accumulating wealth
2. Eight steps to financial security
3. Capital markets explained in 5 minutes
4. The importance of having a plan and a partner
5. Why long-term care doesn’t have to be a financial nightmare
6. How to turn hard earned assets into reliable retirement income
7. Protecting your loved ones with life insurance
8. Why patience pays when claiming Social Security
9. Six risks to a secure retirement and how you can insure against them
His talk will give you new insights into your financial affairs without losing sight of your faith and values.
Joe’s special message to the Knights
Joe is a Catholic, a Knight, and a member of Legatus, a Catholic CEO organization. For three consecutive years, he has been honored by Irish America magazine as one of the "Top 50 Irish Americans on Wall Street."
He was inducted into the Fordham Football Hall of Fame and has played rugby for the New York Athletic Club for 30 years
We look forward to Joe’s presentation on Wednesday, August 18th, at 7:00 PM ET.